In co-operation with the other departments of the National Institute for Health Development and organizations, the department of health statistics improves health-related definitions and manages some classifications or their extensions.
This page gathers the definitions, classifications and explanatory remarks necessary for health and health care statistics.
- Classification of Estonian administrative units and settlements
- NOMESCO Classification of Surgical Procedures (NCSP)
- Type of owner
- International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems 10th Revision (ICD-10)
- Health care service mode of production
- Classification of health care service providers
- Classification of legal forms
- Classification of bed specialities
- A System of Health Accounts 2011 revised edition (SHA2011)
- Classification of occupations of the health care system (ISCO-08 extended version)